The 7 Rules of Newsletters.
An alternative path to growth.
Most people have a newsletter. But because they don’t really know the rules, they meet with limited success.
This course will change all that. You will learn exactly what to do with your newsletter. And, over time (not overnight) it will become your most important sales tool.
The 7 Rules will provide you with clarity on why a newsletter truly works. If you take these and apply them into your newsletter, you will grow.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Company of ones.
- Brand owners.
- Marketing Directors.
- Direct to consumer brands.
- Creative and digital agencies.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to know when to give and when to sell. And not to combine both.
- How to play the long game. Because that is how you will truly win.
- A framework of emails to launch. You will use these time and time again.
- You are in the relationship business – who knew?
- How to be consistent. And why it’s your superpower.
- How to bring your best energy.
- How to tell your story.
- How to be straight. (When you sell, sell.)
- To not be busy. Create a system that works hard, so you don’t.
- How to invest in tomorrow.
- And so much more.
THE COURSE IS MADE UP OF:
- 7 hours of recorded content.
- A week between each lesson, so time for it to sink in.
- 2 hour live Q & A
- PDFs of real-world examples of how we do it.
- Access to a private global community of like minds.
- Lifetime access to the course.
Meet your coach.
David Hieatt. Bankrupt at 16. Thrown out of college at 18. Joined Saatchi and Saatchi at 21. Had a ball. Left advertising to go back to Wales. Started howies in 1995. Sold it to Timberland. Left. Started The Do Lectures, which was voted one of the top 10 ideas festivals in the world by the Guardian. And in 2012 stated a company making jeans called The Hiut Denim Co in his hometown of Cardigan. A town that used to have Britain’s biggest jeans factory. Its purpose is to get 400 people their jobs back. As of today, it now employs 27 people.
1. When does this course start?
You will have access to the first lesson as soon as you purchase. The remaining 6 rules will be released weekly on Wednesdays at 3pm BST. The live Q & A session will take place on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
2. What if I can’t make the live Q & A?
No problem. The live Q & A will be recorded and uploaded so you can watch anytime.
3. How does this course differ from Email for Growth and 5e?
This is a concentrated version of our two previous email courses. The rules you learn here will be easier and quicker to apply to your business.
4. I don’t have many people on my mailing list.
That’s OK. It’s better to have a few ‘true fans’ than many subscribers.
5. How long do I have to complete this course?
It’s yours for life.
6. What happens if I am not technologically minded?
It's ok! Once you have your password and login, it's just a matter of click and play.
7. Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Only an open mind.
8. I have a team and I want them to do the course.
Great! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of how many people are in your team and we’ll sort something out.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
We are here to help our community and provide incredible value. If this course isn't right for you, then we will give you a full refund 30 days after the course starts. No questions asked.