About this course
Here's the thing.
The brands that are doing well right now are going direct.
Want to know how to build one?
One that matters?
This course will not take much of your time
(but will save you a tonne of time).
8 short lessons.
1 simple aim.
It will teach you how to be a digital-first brand.
Real-world lessons that will save you years. Maybe even decades.
This course is timely.
Here’s to launching from home. (L.F.H.)
Who is it for?
- Small brand owners.
- Company of ones.
- Strategists and marketeers.
- Founders who are about to launch.
- Busy entrepreneurs.
What will I learn?
- You will learn how to tell your story. Because you will learn what elements connect. And why.
- You will learn to role model the best. (Oh boy, choose your role models carefully.)
- You will learn the importance of ideas. And why big ideas are cheap. And small ideas are expensive.
- You will learn how to manage your time. Especially, when it is only you.
- You will learn how purpose will build your community. It will.
- You will learn the roadmap to do a great launch. Launching is a skill.
- You will learn the importance of building a culture. Most brands think they have a sales problem when really they have a culture problem.
- You will learn how to find your voice as a brand. You have to be you.
- This is real-world learning. So you can put it into your business. It’s actionable.
- Learn from a decade of building a direct-to-consumer brand. The mistakes. The strategies. This will save your years.
- It’s yours for life.
- Learn from our mistakes which will save you time.
- Lesson 1. From A-B
- Lesson 2. Role models
- Lesson 3. Love
- Lesson 4. Ideas
- Lesson 5. Purpose
- Lesson 6. Story
- Lesson 7. Community
- Lesson 8. Launch