Here's the thing.
The brands that are doing well right now are going direct.
Want to know how to build one?
One that matters?
This course will not take much of your time
(but will save you a tonne of time).
- 8 short lessons.
- 1 simple aim.
Real-world lessons that will save you years. Maybe even decades.
It will teach you how to be a digital-first brand.
This course is timely.
Here’s to launching from home. (L.F.H.)
Meet your coach, David Hieatt.
Bankrupt at 16. Thrown out of college at 18. Joined Saatchi and Saatchi at 21. Had a ball. Left advertising to go back to Wales. Started howies in 1995. Sold it to Timberland. Left. Started The DO Lectures, which was voted one of the top 10 ideas festivals in the world by the Guardian.
And in 2012 started a company making jeans called The Hiut Denim Co. in his home town of Cardigan. A town that used to have Britain’s biggest jeans factory. Its purpose is to get 400 people their jobs back. As of today, it now employs 30 people.
- This is real-world learning. So you can put it into your business. It’s actionable.
- Learn from a decade of building a direct-to-consumer brand. The mistakes. The strategies. This will save your years.
- It’s yours for life.
- Learn from our mistakes which will save you time.
Lesson 1. From A-B
Lesson 2. Role models
Lesson 3. Love
Lesson 4. Ideas
Lesson 5. Purpose
Lesson 6. Story
Lesson 7. Community
Lesson 8. Launch
What will I learn?
- You will learn how to tell your story. Because you will learn what elements connect. And why.
- You will learn to role model the best. (Oh boy, choose your role models carefully.)
- You will learn the importance of ideas. And why big ideas are cheap. And small ideas are expensive.
- You will learn how to manage your time. Especially, when it is only you.
- You will learn how purpose will build your community. It will.
- You will learn the roadmap to do a great launch. Launching is a skill.
- You will learn the importance of building a culture. Most brands think they have a sales problem when really they have a culture problem.
- You will learn how to find your voice as a brand. You have to be you.
Who this is for?
- Small brand owners.
- Company of ones.
- Strategists and marketeers.
- Founders who are about to launch.
- Busy entrepreneurs.
“The kindness and thoughtfulness and honesty that frame the insights and stories is the thing I admire most and hope to bring more of to my own business.”
“I’ve been to your one-day workshop which I absolutely loved, but I didn’t really have time to process it all. It feels like there was far more in this online course than you’d ever be able to get across in a one-day session, and it’s been enormously useful being able to refer back to the course content and exercises online.”
“Great content, very human, honest and insightful. Lots of useful, simple strategies to apply.”
“Thank you for putting such a brilliant course together. There was so much valuable information in there!”
“I’ve been to your one-day workshop which I absolutely loved, but I didn’t really have time to process it all. It feels like there was far more in this online course than you’d ever be able to get across in a one-day session, and it’s been enormously useful being able to refer back to the course content and exercises online.
1. What does Direct to Consumer even mean?!
This means that you sell straight to a customer. There are no middlemen e.g. retailers or wholesalers. D2C businesses are usually online only and can offer a very tailored and personalised experience for the customer.
2. How does this differ from another course I have done called 'How to Build a Brand With Very Little Money'?
Both courses share many aspects, but this one is tailored specifically to those wanting to sell direct to consumer.
3. Why you, David Hieatt?
I made mistakes. But I took the learning they gave me. And, slowly, got good at it.
I don't have a magic wand. But, I have some hard-fought lessons for you.
I can save you time.
(That is why you should do this. I took a decade. You don't have to.)
4. When will I have access to the course?
Straight away. You can choose to take it step by step or dive straight in and do it all in one go.
5. Is this course mine for life?
6. What happens if I am not technologically minded?
It's ok! Once you have your password and login, it's just a matter of click and play.
7. What if I purchase and don’t see the value?
We exist to serve the people. If you’re not happy, neither are we. Which is why we offer an iron clad 30 day refund policy from point of purchase. No questions asked.
8. I’d like my team to do this course.
Great - spread the love! Drop us an email on email@example.com and we’ll work something out.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
If for some reason it’s not everything you expected, let us know within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund you every penny. No questions asked.